Outside support meetings are major ingredients in the recovery recipe… that’s why Journey Healing Centers’…
Suboxone® To Vivitrol® Transition Program
The Suboxone® to Vivitrol® Transition Program, or S2V, is a first of its kind program designed based on feedback from Addictionologists in active practice.
In our accredited residential facilities, your patients will be overseen by board certified physicians while they participate in clinicaly appropriate programming designed to support them in making a successful transition to Vivitrol.
The Suboxone to Vivitrol Transition Program, or S2V, is a first of its kind program designed based on feedback from actively practicing Addictionologists.
With over 10 years experience in providing gold standard care to opioid dependent patients, the S2V Transition Program is poised to rapidly fill this existing gap in care.
- All S2V patients overseen by a DATA waived physician
- S2V patients are drug tested on a random basis throughout their stay
- Referring providers receive discharge paperwork confirming negative urine drug screens and documenting length of time sober
- S2V patients can receive their first Vivitrol® injection prior to discharge if necessary
- Additionally S2V patients can opt into the following services:
- Psychiatric services
- One-on-one counseling
For more information about this program call: 866-774-5213