Frequently Asked Questions
To make services available to those who may require less intensive substance use or mental health treatment, Promises Behavioral Health has created the Providing Access To Hope (P.A.T.H) program. Clients will have access to services either in-person or virtually. P.A.T.H programs work by teaching clients the necessary tools to maintain long-term recovery.
What Should I Expect?
The P.A.T.H programs include:
- Diagnostic assessments
- Comprehensive treatment planning
- Medication for Opioid Use Disorder (MOUD)
- Psychiatric medication assistance
- Individual therapy and group
- Couples and family therapy
- Psychiatric and medical referrals as needed
- Non 12-step bases support group and support group referrals
- Access to Promises Rooted Alumni network.
All of these services are available to clients either in-person or virtually, from the comfort of their own home.
Since this is an intensive program, clients are expected to maintain a meeting schedule of several hours a day, 3-5 days a week. Virtual outpatient services require a mandatory check-in form before calling in.