1329 Main Street
Worcester, MA 01603-1548
WHAT WE DO
Worcester P.A.T.H. program provides outpatient drug and alcohol treatment services to individuals and families recovering from addiction. Our comprehensive services utilize proven medical and evidence-based treatments to ensure the very best outcomes for our clients.
WHO WE ARE
We are committed to meeting each individual wherever they may be on their recovery path. Our passion is to provide the individualized care and support our clients deserve to help them recover from the cycle of addiction.
We work diligently to bring together the “Washburn House community” in ways that will enable individuals to grow and overcome as a whole; underscored by our philosophy of Getting Better, Together! We believe that by coming together, we can build a healthy therapeutic community that assures our clients are never alone in their journey.
ABOUT OUR PROGRAMMING
Set within the city limits of Worcester, our program works to provide innovative, modern treatment approaches that can help clients understand not only their addictive habits but also better understand themselves and the ‘why’ behind their behaviors. We consistently enhance and advance our treatment programs by implementing the latest in technological, medical, and clinical developments.
Worcester P.A.T.H. program clients are engaged in individualized treatment sessions based on the results of their needs assessment. Treatment options consist of an integration of a number of evidence-based, scientifically-grounded approaches:
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Partial Hospital Program (PHP)
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Structured Outpatient Addiction Program (SOAP)Telehealth
- Residential Recovery Services (RRS)
- Extended Services (Residential) Medication Management
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Nutrition Education
- Family Education and Treatment
- Relational and Interpersonal Skills and Support
- Recovery Skills
Our Levels of Care:
- Partial Hospitalization Program – 5 to 7 days/week
- Intensive Outpatient Program – 5 to 7 days/week
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (for Mental Health and Substance Use Disorders)
- Aftercare and alumni groups
We are here to help you heal. Call us today at 713.528.3709 to speak with our recovery specialists. We can walk you through what options are best for you along with verifying your insurance information. Let’s get better, together.