Our P.A.T.H. programs offer unique treatment options for unique individuals. Through our outpatient and virtual services, we have created programming that uses innovative, evidence-based therapeutic models to help our clients work through their mental health and addiction challenges. We also offer holistic treatment options, such as mindfulness practices and meditation to help you maintain your long-term recovery goals.
The P.A.T.H program works on a continuum of care, so no matter where you are in your recovery, you can find the right P.A.T.H that works for you. Whether you are stepping down from residential treatment or looking to begin your mental health or substance abuse recovery journey, we can work with you to help you understand what option is the best for you.
- Individual Therapy: Using cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT) and acceptance and commitment therapy, therapists will personalize one-on-one sessions to meet your specific needs. You will explore your mental and emotional health as you progress through recovery.
- Group Therapy: Group therapy allows you to open up about your experience with your peers and receive guidance from a trained therapist. This can help you build peer-to-peer relationships while learning how to better cope with your mental health and/or addiction.
- Family Education and Treatment: You will explore the many facets of your relationships using experiential therapy methods. You and your family members will break down how these facets contribute to and have been affected by addiction or mental health disorders.
Treatments and Therapeutic Approaches:
Along with program expectations, you will find that our P.A.T.H. locations use a variety of evidence-based therapeutic approaches to help build a treatment plan that is truly unique to your addiction and/or mental health challenges.
- Medication for Opioid Use Disorder (MOUD): This is a type of medically assisted treatment for those challenged with opioid use disorder. This treatment uses medication to help fight damaging urges or detox symptoms.
- Recovery Skills and Relapse Prevention: We use this process model to educate you on how to live life in recovery and teach techniques to help prevent addiction relapse.
- Mindfulness Practice: Using meditation in conjunction with our other therapeutic models will help you recognize certain triggers that can cause stress or anxiety. Mindfulness practice will teach you to how to recognize those triggers and ease your mind back into the present moment.
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment: Addiction and mental health disorders often go hand-in-hand. We use the most up-to-date, evidence-based treatment models to provide co-occurring programs that will help you address the core of mental health disorders that play a key role in addiction challenges.
What Are The Levels of Care?
At our P.A.T.H. centers, our levels of care aim to meet you where you are, no matter if you are just beginning your recovery journey or are ready to come back to the P.A.T.H of healing. Our levels of care vary depending on your unique needs.
Levels of Care:
- Primary Mental Health Partial Hospitalization
- Substance Use Disorder Partial Hospitalization
- Primary Mental Health Intensive Outpatient Program (both in-person and virtual)
- Substance Use Disorder Intensive Outpatient Program (both in-person and virtual)
- Medication for Opioid Use Disorder (MOUD)/MAT Treatment for Mental Health and Substance Use Disorders
- Aftercare and Alumni groups
If you or your loved one is struggling with substance abuse, a mental health condition, or both, we can help you find the right P.A.T.H at the right time. We believe that unique individuals deserve affordable, individualized treatment options. Contact us today at 888.622.7809 to find out more about your options.