The P.A.T.H. program works as an essential step in recovery for individuals with mental health and substance use disorders. The program is most effectively used as a step-down from a higher level of care to help transition toward independent living or as a step-up in intensity of services when traditional outpatient therapy does not provide enough structure or support.
Virtual Telehealth Services
To make our services available to those in geographic locations that prevent in-person outpatient attendance or office-based therapy sessions, the P.A.T.H. program allows clients to utilize telehealth services using a secure video platform.
Virtual Intensive Outpatient Program includes:
- Comprehensive diagnostic and biological, psychological and socio-environmental assessment
- Virtual treatment planning
- Individual therapy
- Couples and family therapy
- Group therapy
- Psychiatric and medical referrals as needed
- Support group referrals
- Linkage to Promises Rooted alumni network
Our in-persons services aim to meet a wide variety of needs and work with clients to create an outpatient plan that fully suits their everyday lives. From the moment you walk-in to any of our Centers of Excellence, you can expect attentive, accessible care that works to cater to your specific requirements. For our in-person services, we aim to provide:
- Walk-in mental health and substance use disorder assessments
- Therapeutic models that identify underlying issues & trauma resolution
- Developing healthy coping skills & repair relationships
- Refine relapse prevention plans
- Coordinate with community physicians who prescribe psychotropic and addiction treatment medication
- Build a peer support network
- Aftercare planning with The Rooted AImuni program
Our admissions specialist can help you find the right P.A.T.H. location for you and walk you through what to expect as you begin your healing journey. Call us today at 713.528.3709 to find out how we can get you the help you need.