Scottsdale Outpatient Detox
Promises Scottsdale coordinates ambulatory (outpatient) detox through a highly regarded provider near our treatment center. Clients stay with us in residential treatment and are transported offsite approximately five hours per day for detoxification. The average duration of detox is three to five days. Once detox is complete, clients begin residential programming and continue their stay at Promises Scottsdale.
What Is Outpatient Drug Detox?
In outpatient drug or alcohol detox, you go to an outpatient clinic or hospital either every weekday or several days per week, and return home or to a treatment center or sober living facility afterward. During detox visits, your medical team may perform blood tests, check vital signs, monitor withdrawal symptoms, and administer medication to ensure your detox process is safe and as comfortable as possible.
The benefits of outpatient detox are:
- It is affordable.
- It requires less time so you may be able to fulfill work, school or family obligations, or begin treatment at a residential drug rehab.
Outpatient detox may be effective for you if:
- You are motivated to recover from addiction.
- You have a strong, sober support system at home or a treatment center.
- You haven’t been using/drinking heavily or for a long period of time.
- You feel comfortable asking for help if you need more support or notice the signs of relapse.
Outpatient drug detox is an important step toward recovery, but it is only the first step. Residential drug rehab is where you delve into the issues that led you to abuse drugs or alcohol and develop a long-term recovery plan.
To learn more about Scottsdale Outpatient Detox, call 844-876-5568