Austin Residential Treatment
Whether you require short-term or long-term residential addiction treatment, Promises Austin has a program suited to your needs.
35-Day Inpatient Drug Rehab
You’ll progress through a phased structure that integrates 12-step, clinical, educational and spiritual components of treatment. Each phase has its own goals, assignments and responsibilities, all of which are tailored to your unique needs. Our inpatient drug rehab program includes:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Consultations with a psychiatrist, psychologist, nutritionist, spiritual adviser and personal trainer, as needed
- An innovative fitness and nutrition program
- At least two weekly individual counseling sessions
- Approximately 10 hours per week of small group counseling sessions
- Weekly family involvement and an intensive family program
60-Day Inpatient Drug Rehab
Our long-term drug rehab treatment program offers the same comprehensive, highly individualized treatment as our 35-day program, but provides more intensive opportunities to prepare for life outside of treatment. You’ll participate in additional experiential therapies and practice navigating potential triggers by having access to additional phone time and more personal passes and overnight home visits as clinically appropriate.
As you move into the more advanced levels of our phase program, you may participate in offsite staff-led recreational activities such as hiking, art, kayaking, cultural excursions and organized group service work. These activities create additional opportunities to reintegrate into the community and practice your new recovery skills.