Cocaine is a powerful, habit-forming stimulant. It is highly addictive and can potentially cause severe physical and psychological harm. Quitting cocaine can be difficult, but a drug rehab program can help. More specifically, a cocaine addiction treatment center can offer detoxification, individual counseling, family therapy, group support, and aftercare services to help you recover fully.
If you’re looking for a cocaine rehab center, finding one that can provide the treatment and support you need is essential. Reach out to Promises Behavioral Health at 844.875.5609 today to learn more about our cocaine addiction treatment program and how we can provide you with the care and support necessary for long-term recovery.
How Cocaine Addiction Develops
Cocaine use can lead to physical and psychological addiction. People may start using the drug to cope with stress, achieve a euphoric high, or enhance their performance. As tolerance develops, they must use more cocaine to experience the desired effects. This can lead to a cycle of binging and crashing, resulting in physical and psychological dependence.
Some people snort, inject, or smoke cocaine to get high. When used repeatedly in this way, the brain is flooded with dopamine and other neurotransmitters, leading to psychological dependence.
Cocaine can also be psychologically addictive because it triggers positive feelings and memories of past drug use. This can lead to cravings that are difficult to resist.
Signs of Cocaine Addiction
Symptoms of cocaine addiction can vary from person to person, but there are some common warning signs. These include:
- Spending increasing amounts of money on cocaine
- Taking higher doses to get the same effects
- Experiencing mood swings and depression
- Using cocaine in high-risk situations
- Sleeping for long periods
- Losing interest in work or hobbies
- Spending more and more time looking for cocaine
- Developing a tolerance and needing more of the drug to get high
It’s not easy to admit that you have a problem with cocaine, but the sooner you recognize and take action the better. The cocaine addiction treatment center at Promises can help you get back on track and find the path to sustained recovery.
How Our Cocaine Rehab Center Can Help
Cocaine changes the structure of the brain. Most importantly, it changes the way the brain releases neurotransmitters. Until your body regains equilibrium, you’ll have a significant dopamine shortage. Therefore, you might experience a variety of uncomfortable psychological and physical effects.
Our cocaine addiction treatment program helps to restore balance by providing the tools and resources to address your physical, mental, and emotional needs.
Treatment starts with a thorough evaluation and detoxification followed by individual therapy, family counseling, group support, and aftercare services to help you make meaningful changes.
Benefits of Our Cocaine Addiction Treatment Program
At Promises Behavioral Health, we understand that everyone’s needs are different. We tailor our cocaine addiction treatment program to meet those needs. We provide individualized care that includes:
- Detoxification services – Detoxing from cocaine can be challenging, but our experienced staff is here to make the process safer and more comfortable.
- Individual counseling – Our licensed therapists will work with you to identify the underlying causes of your addiction and develop a personalized treatment plan.
- Group support – Our group therapy sessions are designed to provide a safe and supportive environment to learn from peers, discuss common challenges, and share experiences.
- Aftercare services – Once you complete your care plan in our cocaine addiction treatment center, we provide aftercare services to help ensure long-term recovery. This includes relapse prevention strategies, support groups, and other resources to help you stay on track.
Though it takes courage, hope is possible, and you can take control of your life.
Contact Promises Behavioral Health for Cocaine Addiction Treatment
Cocaine addiction is a serious condition, and getting help as soon as possible is essential. If you or someone you love is struggling with cocaine addiction, contact Promises Behavioral Health at 844.875.5609 or online today. We are here to provide the help and support you need to make lasting changes and recover sustainably.