Intensive Outpatient Rehab Centers at Promises
We offer an intensive outpatient rehab program in Santa Monica, California, specifically designed for busy adults ages 26+ who need addiction or mental health help. Clients in our outpatient rehab centers meet three mornings per week, allowing them to receive exceptional treatment without sacrificing work, school or other commitments in their everyday lives. Speak Confidentially with a Promises Recovery Advisor at 844-876-5568.
Within a supportive, group format, our addiction specialists help clients overcome interpersonal, situational, social and psychological barriers to recovery. Clients develop strong therapeutic relationships grounded in truth, respect, balance and acceptance, providing them a safe space to fully realize their strengths and potential. We also explore new skills, practices and traditions that can help lessen the need for substances.
Highlights of our adult intensive outpatient program include:
- Licensed addiction specialists
- Brené Brown’s The Daring Way™ shame resilience curriculum
- Recovery skills / relapse prevention training
- Mindfulness practices
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Self-regulation / stress-reduction training
- Guided imagery techniques
- Attachment theory modalities
- Exploration of family dynamics
- Interpersonal skill-building
- Resources for 12-step meetings, primary therapists, psychiatric services and sober living residences
Our adult intensive outpatient rehab program is held Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. With Promises outpatient care, you can get the addiction help you need without compromising your daily schedule.