Drug rehab success rates are difficult to find because success is a difficult concept to measure. Success, particularly when it comes to addiction, is often not linear. There are often setbacks before the real achievement is clear. When someone relapses after treatment, it doesn’t necessarily mean the treatment wasn’t successful. Although it is challenging to measure treatment success, we can pinpoint some elements of successful rehab treatment programs.
If you are looking for a rehab to treat your addiction, Promises’ substance abuse treatment center has helped many people achieve sobriety. Our approach is holistic, and we treat the whole person, not just the addiction. To learn more about our success rates and treatment options, call us today at 844.875.5609.
Signs of Successful Rehab Programs
There are several elements that you should consider while looking for a rehab. While the success of a program depends partially on you, finding a rehab that is set up for success is essential. Here are some signs to look for:
- Accreditation: This is a voluntary process that shows a commitment to excellence. The Joint Commission and the Council on Accreditation are two organizations that evaluate rehab programs.
- Individualized care: A good rehab program will tailor their approach to your unique needs. Addiction is a complicated issue, and there is no one-size-fits-all treatment or cure. The most successful treatment facilities will be those that come up with individualized plans for each patient. These plans should never be static but ever-changing to meet the needs of the addict in treatment.
- Comprehensive care: A successful rehab program will address all aspects of addiction, including the physical, psychological, and social components. It is important to remember that addiction is a chronic condition, and like other chronic conditions, it requires long-term treatment.
- Evidence-based practices: These therapies have been proven to work through scientific research. Some of the most common and successful evidence-based practices used in addiction treatment are cognitive-behavioral therapy, motivational interviewing, and contingency management.
- Aftercare: A good rehab program will have a plan in place for after you leave treatment. This is an important part of maintaining sobriety and preventing relapse. Promises offers an aftercare program.
- Mental health care: Addiction and mental illness co-occur often. It is not unusual for someone in rehab to also be struggling with anxiety, depression, trauma, and other psychological issues. Drug and alcohol treatment success depends on getting care for all mental health conditions and addiction. The best facilities screen all incoming patients for mental health issues and treat everything at once.
Questions to Ask
When shopping around for the right rehab center for you, there are multiple questions you can ask to gauge if the center is appropriate for you. Questions to ask include:
- How long is treatment?
- What kind of therapies are used?
- Is the program accredited?
- What is the staff-to-patient ratio?
- Is the program in-network with my insurance?
- What happens after I leave treatment?
- Do you treat co-occurring mental health disorders?
Rehab at Promises
Promises offers multiple rehab choices, set in a variety of locations. We offer comprehensive, individualized care based on the latest scientific research. Our programs are accredited, and our staff is highly trained. Some of the treatments we offer include:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Motivational interviewing
- Contingency management
- 12-step program
- Aftercare planning
- Mental health services
Find Success at Promises
At Promises, we believe in providing our patients with the best possible care. We are accredited by the Joint Commission, and we use evidence-based practices in all of our programs. Our goal is to help you achieve lasting sobriety.
If you or someone you love is struggling with addiction, we can help. Call us today at 844.875.5609 for more information about our treatment options and success rates